10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello... Let me introduce you to?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lilo

Lilo

Hello... Let me introduce you to?! Empty
PostSubject: Hello... Let me introduce you to?!   Hello... Let me introduce you to?! EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:40 pm

Lilo sat on the ground and stared at the black-haired woman in front of her. The little girl had awaken a few hours ago and while waiting for the other woman to wake up, she hadn't moved. Just leaning against the wall. Lilo felt nothing right now. This place seemed to get weirder and weirder. Lilo pressed her lips against each other. It was screaming inside her to hurt someone. Physically or mentally didn't matter to her. She just hoped she didn't knew this woman. If yes...
She hoped the black-haired wouldn't say anything to make her hurt her. Lilo felt caged. Not that it had any affect on her...
But she rather lived freely. In the end Pocahontas had ignored her. Dimitri was gone again and she didn't know where Garret or Aladdin were right now.

"Hmpf.", the unladylike noise came out of her mouth before she could shut herself. Her eyes started to shimmer. It wasn't a bright and hopeful shimmer. Lilo rolled her eyes. As if she could escape this time. If John would've been here... He wouldn't have kept her waiting this long. Never did. More like any of the others... she had missed him. Dearly.

Slowly her view flew around in the room. It was again a room with nothing. Just a deep emptiness. Lilo sighed. Nothing. Nothing to do. She would've hurt herself right now. Would've loved to do so, instead of waiting for nothing. Her eyes fell on the woman again. The woman still hasn't moved. Lilo tilted her head.

How did the blood smell like...?!
Back to top Go down

Hello... Let me introduce you to?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors (The Sequel) :: The Game :: Basement-
Jump to: