10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well Odette we meet again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xKenai

xKenai

Well Odette we meet again Empty
PostSubject: Well Odette we meet again   Well Odette we meet again EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:46 am

OOC: yay I found out we switched rooms on monday Razz he hee I suck and I have no idea will Odette respond to this either, but oh well

Kenai woke up again, he was still in the same room, but with a new person. She recognised the beautifull blonde woman sleeping on the floor. Odette. He went back to the corner of the room, leaning his back against the wall, waiting for the woman to wake up or something.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

Well Odette we meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Odette we meet again   Well Odette we meet again EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:32 pm

[ OOC: I'm back now ;3 ]

Odette woke up, laying still with her eyes closed as she waited for her nausea to subside, though she didn't really know if she wanted to open her eyes and see who she was with this time, just in case ..
Eventually she sat up, holding her stomach gently as she looked around the room. She smiled slightly as she recognised her new roommate.

'Hi again,' she said with a small wave as if nothing was wrong.
Back to top Go down

Well Odette we meet again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors (The Sequel) :: The Game :: Room 7-
Jump to: