10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*shakes head* I don't get this...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

*shakes head* I don't get this... Empty
PostSubject: *shakes head* I don't get this...   *shakes head* I don't get this... EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:43 pm

Okay, I have time to RP and no one is on or anything....

What gives??

I guess the school starting up needs to die down first...

I'm heading back to my house... I promised Tommy that I would be with him on his days off when I get off of work... So, I won't be on for the next three days, that's for sure. Not in the mood for Tommy to get annoyed with me.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: *shakes head* I don't get this...   *shakes head* I don't get this... EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:49 pm

I noticed that too.. It's been bothering me that no one is on, especially since I'm in the basement! I don't know what happened; I'm busy with school starting and working, but I'm still getting on daily. I dunno.. Everyone has their reasons I suppose. I'm not sure what's going on. And I just know the second I am too busy to be on, that's when everyone will continue things -.-
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: *shakes head* I don't get this...   *shakes head* I don't get this... EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:59 pm

Exactly! I try to get on everyday after work, but no one is on at all! Tinna hasn't even replied to me at all :/ I don't want this rp to die out... it's like after Hannah tells us her news, everyone grows silent :/
Back to top Go down
Fa Zhou

Fa Zhou

PostSubject: Re: *shakes head* I don't get this...   *shakes head* I don't get this... EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:35 am

I come on every day but I'm currently room mates with Wendy, I kinda get why it's not going anywhere Sad Hope everyone gets active soon
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: *shakes head* I don't get this...   *shakes head* I don't get this... EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:06 am

Yep i check every day too but basically i guess in the basement we are waiting on the villain and nothing has happened xD
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: *shakes head* I don't get this...   *shakes head* I don't get this... EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:54 am

anyone know where our villain went?
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: *shakes head* I don't get this...   *shakes head* I don't get this... EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:13 am

your guess is as good as mine :3 but whenever something happens ill carry on, just i dont really know what to say atm x3
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: *shakes head* I don't get this...   *shakes head* I don't get this... EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:24 pm

If I were still the villain, I would have mentioned something...as it is I have been checking too...*sigh* :/ I just want it over with..
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: *shakes head* I don't get this...   *shakes head* I don't get this... EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:58 pm

*hugs everyone* I'm sure you've seen it, but Chels had something going on :/
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: *shakes head* I don't get this...   *shakes head* I don't get this... EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:13 pm

Seen it? Did she p0st why she was g0ne? 0h n0, I h0pe it's n0t bad :/
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: *shakes head* I don't get this...   *shakes head* I don't get this... EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:25 pm

Yeah, she said something online actually upset her pretty badly :/ It kind of knocked her out of the villain mood...
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: *shakes head* I don't get this...   *shakes head* I don't get this... EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:06 pm

Poor chels... Sad I wish I was with her so I could give her a hug and buy her an ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: *shakes head* I don't get this...   *shakes head* I don't get this... EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:33 pm

Agreed. But she says Garrett has been helping her feel better Very Happy So, that's a plus X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *shakes head* I don't get this...   *shakes head* I don't get this... Empty

Back to top Go down

*shakes head* I don't get this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors (The Sequel) :: [Out of Character] :: Discussing the RP-
Jump to: