10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm lying in the ocean, singing the old song... [Tag: Aladdin; TTW with room 5]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilo

Lilo

I'm lying in the ocean, singing the old song... [Tag: Aladdin; TTW with room 5] Empty
PostSubject: I'm lying in the ocean, singing the old song... [Tag: Aladdin; TTW with room 5]   I'm lying in the ocean, singing the old song... [Tag: Aladdin; TTW with room 5] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:03 pm

[OOC: RP TIMEZ!!! Wink]

Lilo sat next to the wall. She didn't want to talk to Poca for this time... It would be more interesting, hurtful whatever the next moments. Later. In this room with no escape. Lilo looked at the wall. She sighed and stroke through her hair. Then she lifted her hand and knocked at the gray wall.

"Hello? Is someone there? Me is bored..."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

I'm lying in the ocean, singing the old song... [Tag: Aladdin; TTW with room 5] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm lying in the ocean, singing the old song... [Tag: Aladdin; TTW with room 5]   I'm lying in the ocean, singing the old song... [Tag: Aladdin; TTW with room 5] EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:56 pm

(ooc: my dearest lilo! <3)

Aladdin heard someone talking to him through the wall, so he sat next to the source of the sound.

hey, I recognize that voice,.aladdin thought happily.

"lilo? Is that you? Its Aladdin. Haha, bored already? But the fun only just started!" Aladdin said sarcastically, knowing lilo would appreciate his response.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: I'm lying in the ocean, singing the old song... [Tag: Aladdin; TTW with room 5]   I'm lying in the ocean, singing the old song... [Tag: Aladdin; TTW with room 5] EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:41 am

[OOC: Sweety! <33 Sry, for replying so late... I think we just ignore that you are in the basement okay?]

Lilo's eyes grew big. That couldn't be. She didn't want him to be here... Or even to see, better hear him now... Lilo bit her lower lip. "Uhm... I can't see the fun in being in a room with nothing... interesting. And I haven't seen any games in here lately...", she giggled shortly. "How are you?", she asked, knowing already that he had been fine, before they came in here. Aaron was just talkative. Lilo closed her eyes, leaning against the wall, where the sound of the familiar voice, she missed came from.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: I'm lying in the ocean, singing the old song... [Tag: Aladdin; TTW with room 5]   I'm lying in the ocean, singing the old song... [Tag: Aladdin; TTW with room 5] EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:29 pm

[00c: N0 w0rries, s0rry, s0me 0f my keys aren't w0rking, s0 zer0s wiII have t0 suffice, and I can't use my peri0d, its awkward, I'II just c0py paste y0ur Ietters, d0 y0u kn0w why there has been n0thing g0ing 0n in the basement the past few days? :/ Maybe I missed s0me0ne saying they'd be inactive f0r a bit]

"Yeah, I'm surprised there haven't been any games yet, at least I haven't been in any yet, although I shouldn't complain..
I suppose I'm fine, or at least as fine as you can be in here. I'm roomed with a man named Garret, Jasmine was my last roommate, and Sinbad was before her. What about you?"

He was glad to hear from lilo, and know she was aright. It's a shame she's back in here though.. But she's a trooper.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: I'm lying in the ocean, singing the old song... [Tag: Aladdin; TTW with room 5]   I'm lying in the ocean, singing the old song... [Tag: Aladdin; TTW with room 5] EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:15 pm

[OOC: Sry, I don't know why there hasn't happened anything...]

Lilo started to smile. "Garret is with you now? Say "Hi" from me. He was my first roommate in here... Tell him that we need to continue our game later.", Lilo shook her head. "So Jasmine is in here too...", she sighed. "I was with Dimitri before and now I'm with POcahontas.", Lilo pressed her lips shortly together and looked at the sleeping woman. "I'm not sure... How to behave around her. It's weird."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: I'm lying in the ocean, singing the old song... [Tag: Aladdin; TTW with room 5]   I'm lying in the ocean, singing the old song... [Tag: Aladdin; TTW with room 5] EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:54 pm

Aladdin turned to look at Garret, who was sleeping soundly in the corner. "He's sleeping right now, but I'll be sure to say hi from you when he wakes up. Yep, unfortunately Jasmine is here too... I'm sure the whole clan is back, including some new recruits. Are you and Pocahontas friends or no? Why is it weird?"
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: I'm lying in the ocean, singing the old song... [Tag: Aladdin; TTW with room 5]   I'm lying in the ocean, singing the old song... [Tag: Aladdin; TTW with room 5] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:37 am

Lilo nodded. "Mhm, I was talking with Dimitri about it as well. I'm not sure, if this is good or bad being here, but I don't care about myself. About Jasmine... I guess, I don't want to see her yet. I left you two.. just came back from time to time to see Aaron. He's such a cute and lovely boy. He was mad at me, that I never came with him to talk to you... But he promised never to tell you. Anyway...", Lilo shrugged and stared at the wall at the other side of the room. "I don't know if Poca and I are friends. I think I'm a bit jealous. Mmh...", she went silent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm lying in the ocean, singing the old song... [Tag: Aladdin; TTW with room 5]   I'm lying in the ocean, singing the old song... [Tag: Aladdin; TTW with room 5] Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm lying in the ocean, singing the old song... [Tag: Aladdin; TTW with room 5]
Page 1 of 1