10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pardons and Forgiveness!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sara

Sara

Pardons and Forgiveness! Empty
PostSubject: Pardons and Forgiveness!   Pardons and Forgiveness! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:56 pm

I'm so sorry guys, I'm having a bit of a rough patch this month. I hurt my muscle in my arm/neck/back area that has made me have to take a medical leave from school, so hopefully I can actually get on more now. But if I'm not on please give me a day or so this is a really rough time for me. My stepfather passed away last August and his birthday was on the 6th and it was really hard, I'm not looking forward to the one year mark which is the 18th. Needless to say I'm an emotional wreck and one of the last things on my mind is roleplaying between the pain and dealing with my stepfather's passing.

But I will try to be on as much as I can, I was too excited when I heard about this sequel that I can't let my time here get passed up. I've dropped almost all of the other roleplays that I was in and kept this one! I also want to apologize to Kenai for being so late with my replies lately, I feel horrible that he has to wait!

So, pardon me for being absent, I can't say I'm very social on the site so I know I won't be a sourpuss and ruin everyone's fun! xD I just wanted to let you all know so Ylva didn't think I was just dropping out and kill me off.Smile

- Sara
{ Thesexbluexeyes / Ez}
Back to top Go down
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: Pardons and Forgiveness!   Pardons and Forgiveness! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:48 am

its ok girl we wuv you
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Pardons and Forgiveness!   Pardons and Forgiveness! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:37 am

Oh wow. *hugs* I'm sure Ylva and Hannah will understand everything. You've been going through a lot, and I've always known those two to watch out for those having a touch time and giving them some slack. Smile

Get on when you can, hun <33
Back to top Go down
xKenai

xKenai

PostSubject: Re: Pardons and Forgiveness!   Pardons and Forgiveness! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:44 am

XD I am not a monster. Health comes first. To be honest I haven't even looked this forum everyday. ^^ take your time and get well soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pardons and Forgiveness!   Pardons and Forgiveness! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pardons and Forgiveness!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors (The Sequel) :: [Out of Character] :: Discussing the RP-
Jump to: