10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new. Empty
PostSubject: TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new.   TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new. EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:04 pm

Cinderella sat with her back against the wall in the dark. She couldn't sleep when it was like this, but Pocahontas was asleep next to her, just so they wouldn't lose physical contact with one another.

She laid her head against the wall. "Hello? Is anyone in there?" She called, softly, wanting to know if there was anyone awake behind the wall.

"My name is Cinderella... Is anyone awake?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new.   TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:25 am

(sorry for the late reply hun)
Snow White hadn't heard anything in the room and was starting to wonder if she was all alone, she perked up when she heard a familiar voice. She slowly made her way towards where the voice had come from and leaned against the wall once she reached it. "Cindy are you all right?" She asked barely daring to hope that she would be.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new.   TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:21 am

Cinderella's eye widened as she heard a familiar voice. "Snow? Snow, is that you? I'm fine, just hating being in the dark right now. Are you all right?" She asked, leaning herself more towards the wall, as if she could get closer to her friend.

She felt her way to Pocahontas, who was still next to her sleeping. "Poca, Snow is here too. Poca..." She said, shaking her just a little to let her know that their friend was there too.

"Snow, Poca is here too... Do you know if anyone else we know is here?" She asked, hoping to God that Kenai, Poca's children, Angel, or Dean were here.

{OOC: It's all right XD I didn't exactly get the chance to tell you I started this, lol}
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new.   TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:27 pm

Pocahontas woke up easily when Cinderella shook her awake and talked to her. She got up almost immediately when she heard Snow's name.

"She is? Can you guide me to the wall?" She said as she assumed they were talking through a wall.

She walked carefully with Cinderella back to the wall. And she stayed silent as Cinderella first talked to Snow.

"Hello Snow, I'm sorry your here too." She said, before biting her lip.. Pocahontas was waiting for Snow to answer Cindy's question, so she would know if Kenai, or her children were here.

Please don't be in this hellhole.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new.   TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:31 pm

Snow White wasn't exactly sure how to feel now that she knew that somehow that guy had managed to take them all, "Its good to hear you both." She said honestly and then sighed, "I don't know how to say this but....Kenai is here too Poca, I was roomed with him before the room switch." She said bluntly. "He's all right though, he's just worried about you." She said quietly, wishing there was some way to make Poca not worry as much.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new.   TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:36 pm

Cinderella bit her lip, before giving Pocahontas' hand a squeeze of support.

She closed her eyes, though not much changed when she did that. She sighed, really hoping that the children weren't here...

Or Dean... She thought, silently.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new.   TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:46 am

"But....Kenai is here too Poca, I was roomed with him before the room switch. He's all right though, he's just worried about you."

Pocahontas closed her eyes when she heard that and sighed.. It really was like last time, and all the old prisoners were kidnapped. She opened her eyes and looked at the wall.. well where she thought the wall was. And she went to speak, but she couldn't.. She hated that he was here, and now she was worrying on the inside about him and their children..

Though she would never let her worrying be seen.. She refused to let the people who are in charge of this see her scared, or worrying.

"Thanks for telling me, Snow. And as long as he is alright, so am I." She said as she squeezed Cindy's hand a little back. Telling her she was okay.

"Do you know if there are people here.. that weren't here before? Cindy met someone who wasn't here before.. Her name is Jane, and apparently she looks like a girl that was here before. Cindy has more information then I do though.."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new.   TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:04 pm

Snow White bit her lip as she thought about it, "I don't know, I can't tell if the person I'm roomed with is new or if I'm alone. He or she hasn't said anything so I don't know." She admitted quietly. She really hoped she was with someone who wouldn't try and kill her but then again some things might not work in her favor.
(sorry I had a doctor's appointment)
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new.   TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:05 pm

[[OOC Quite okie! But get on chat! D< XD]]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new.   TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:44 pm

Cinderella sighed. "If there are new people here, then it has to be because they weren't able to find the others... So... they're probably grabbing people that are somehow either connected to prisoners of the past, or grabbing up all new people all together..." She said, after thinking it over.

She shook her head, even though no one could see it. "I think we have some copy cats on our hands... don't you?" She said, feeling more annoyed about the situation now.

"... I don't know if you remember, but last time John came into my room, pretending to be a prisoner... I know this might put us more on edge, but... if they are copy cats, they might do the same thing..." She said, in a quieter tone, for only Pocahontas and Snow White to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new.   TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:04 pm

Snow White frowned, "I think you're right....plus whoever it is must have been planning this for awhile. Whoever it is must have had some connection to John....or something." She muttered as she thought out loud. It bothered her that someone had re-kidnapped them just to make them relive the nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new.   TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:13 pm

"Could have been someone obsessed with John..." Cinderella said, figuring it may be more of obsession then anything.

"Let's hope we can figure out who it is... there are more of us then them..." She said, hoping to figure out a plan to possibly stand together and fight back.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new.   TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:18 pm

Snow White frowned, "So we think.....I think its best to never assume anything until we have proof that they're working solo." She said as she thought about it. "Anyway how have you been since our last email? " She asked as she tried to change the topic.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new.   TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:25 pm

"Yeah..." She said, trailing off a little.

"I've been doing fine, Angel has been great too, she loves the pictures you send us." She said, smiling. "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new.   TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:33 pm

Snow White smiled when she heard that, "Oh great, Shang finally proposed a few days ago. I was going to send you an email with the news but well....then this happened." She said as she twisted her ring on her finger.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new.   TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:38 pm

"Congratulations! Took him awhile." She said, laughing a little. "Only took Dean two-years to purpose tp me." She said, twisting her ring on her finger. "Did you ever get that email about being a bridesmaid?" She asked, knowing it was weird to talk about her wedding at a place like this, but she had been wondering about Snow's response to her request.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new.   TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:04 pm

Snow White's eyes widened, "No, but I'd love to be your bridesmaid! And thank you." She said in a excited tone as she pictured it, hopefully Poca, Cindy and herself would be able to be reunited with the ones they all loved.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new.   TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:33 pm

Pocahontas listened to Snow White and Cinderella speak to each other. Though she was getting lost in her own train of thoughts.

Kenai was also here, and she knew he was worrying about her.. But now she was silently worrying about him. She didn't know if he was really alright. And knew he won't stop worrying until he sees her again.

Be strong for me, Kenai.. Be strong.

Though even with Pocahontas worrying, she wouldn't show it on her face. Due to her face was holding a poker face expression, staring at what she thought was the wall, and not holding a expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new.   TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new. EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:57 pm

Cinderella smiled. "I'm so glad to hear that, Snow. Poca's already agreed to be one too." She said, feeling like they were just friends hanging out, without the threat hanging over their heads.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new.   TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:45 am

(soo sorry guys....*was up till 3 last night cause my dog had a panic attack....he hates thunder and lightning)
Snow White smiled, "That's great! Oh....I'm behind I need to start thinking about stuff like this two....will you and Poca be my bridesmaids/" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new.   TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new. Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW Room 7 & 8: Finding old friends and making new.
Page 1 of 1