10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not on much today :/

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

Not on much today :/ Empty
PostSubject: Not on much today :/   Not on much today :/ EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:06 pm

Cleaning and organizing my house, my mom is helping me, so not much time for the computer, sadly XP

And tomorrow, I go back to the eye doctor for them to see if I'm doing all right with my contacts (which I am not wearing right now >.>) and then I have my driving test. O.O Pray for me or send me good vibes, whatever it is you believe in/do. XDD

I need to get my license, so, hopefully I'll pass tomorrow! *crosses fingers and prays* I need it so I can get to whatever job I get. XD
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Not on much today :/   Not on much today :/ EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:09 pm

First off, totally understandable. I'll be on the road (time for me to be done with vacation and go home unfortunately. :/) But so I won't be on much lately. I have 2 jobs back to back, I have getting ready for school to worry about and sort out, and all sorts of crap.

Secondly, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I wish you the best of luck in your job stuff and your license test! <3
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Not on much today :/   Not on much today :/ EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:24 pm

Thanks, Michon! *hugs tightly* I greatly appreciate it! Very Happy

Take care while on the road and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers also with the jobs and school coming up. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not on much today :/   Not on much today :/ Empty

Back to top Go down

Not on much today :/
Page 1 of 1