10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Channel Surfing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Villainess

Villainess

Channel Surfing Empty
PostSubject: Channel Surfing   Channel Surfing EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:06 am

"Look, one of them is waking up!" she squeeled excitedly and pointed at the monitor of the room where the first of their prisoners were starting to stir. Soon they would all wake up, and they would both have the amusement of watching them panic.
She grabbed his arm and looked up at him to make sure he payed attention as much as she was, she would not want him to miss a second of this. This was as much his earnings as hers, and he deserved this moment just as much as she did.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Channel Surfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channel Surfing   Channel Surfing EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:50 am

He smirked and leaned forward as he watched them on the camera, their reactions would indeed be priceless. "If only they knew what was in store for them." He whispered with a twisted smile as he stared at the monitors. This side of him was rarely seen but when he showed it....most people never survived not that she would have anything to worry about.
Back to top Go down
https://10doorssequel.forumotion.com
Villainess

Villainess

Channel Surfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channel Surfing   Channel Surfing EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:55 am

"Most of them already do," she smirked. "That's half the fun. The certainness of what to come will drive them mad. He already lost it long time ago," she laughed and pointed to the monitor of room 10 where the man was also waking up. For now he was by far the most amusing guest of theirs, but she could not say she took much pleasure in it knowing none of it was her own earning.
It was hard to grow used to the neon green, bright pictures on the monitors, but it was still clear what was in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Channel Surfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channel Surfing   Channel Surfing EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:30 pm

(seriously just stared at my monitor for like wayy longer then I should have....buut then I can't think Razz)
He smirked and then studied the monitor for room seven, "That....was the other woman right?" He asked quietly staring at the blonde haired woman who was talking to the black haired woman. He wondered why his beloved had kept her alive....
(*head desk* FAILLL!!! sorry I just can't think....)
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Channel Surfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channel Surfing   Channel Surfing EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:11 pm

{OOC: EEEK! Talking about me! *runs and hides* O.O}
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Channel Surfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channel Surfing   Channel Surfing EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:30 pm

Cinderella wrote:
{OOC: EEEK! Talking about me! *runs and hides* O.O}

(OOC: *shields Cindy*)
Back to top Go down
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

Channel Surfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channel Surfing   Channel Surfing EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:36 am

(OOC: Protects Al and Cindy)
Back to top Go down
Villainess

Villainess

Channel Surfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channel Surfing   Channel Surfing EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:06 am

She nodded, almost disappointed he had forgotten. Except from the new prisoners, she had devoted her entire life to finding out as much as she could about each individual. It seemed she knew them each from childhood, and it was impossible to forget the names and stories of each one. They didn't know it, but she felt she shared a bond with them in a way she could not explain.
"Cinderella," she smiled mischievously. "Don't you think we could become the best of friends?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Channel Surfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channel Surfing   Channel Surfing EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:23 am

{OOC: *-* Al, Wendy, you two are great! *huggles* *reads Villainess' post* O.O I hope she means actual friends... Eeek... "o.o" *shaking* I'm going to get attention again, aren't I? ...}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Channel Surfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channel Surfing   Channel Surfing EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:26 pm

(mayybe XDD)
He laughed, "Yes, I'm sure you two will become best friends." He said with a slight sarcastic edge in his voice as he thought about the idea.
(derp....*the tiredness is even worse*)
Back to top Go down
Villainess

Villainess

Channel Surfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channel Surfing   Channel Surfing EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:48 am

She smiled, a plan hatching in her mind. How much fun would it be to walk in his footsteps? She wondered if she would be as easily fooled this time around, but she did have an advantage that John never had. Being classified a psychopath she lack emotional bonds to other humans, and could take to lying without ever having nervousness reveal her true identity.
Truth be told, John Smith was the only man she had ever felt a bond to, and she assumed she saw him more as a role model more than anything. He was the only one who would understand her, the only one to share her views. She wanted him for solemly selfish reasons. She eyed the man besides her, but he could never match the man in her mind. He would never be enough.
"Someone needs to die," she said eventually with a wicked smile. "And I want to take their place."
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Channel Surfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channel Surfing   Channel Surfing EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:55 am

His eyes narrowed, "Which one are you going to kill? And for how long are you going to act as a prisoner?" He asked with curiousity as he studied her. The plan sounded vaguely familiar and then he smirked as it dawned on him, she was going to re-enact the whole charade that he had. He had to admit he was impressed at the idea, and if he was able too he might have enjoyed being able to do so as well.
Back to top Go down
Villainess

Villainess

Channel Surfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channel Surfing   Channel Surfing EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:59 am

"I don't know," she said and put her finger to her mouth as if thinking. The candle lights made her finger cast a long shadow across her face before she removed her finger and smirked at him. "Why don't we decide it with a game?" she suggested.

[OOC: Wanna get on #10Doors2 so we can talk about which game? Only me on there now, so we would be talking in private Smile]
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Channel Surfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channel Surfing   Channel Surfing EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:13 am

His eyebrow went up, "I'm assuming you want to try a new one?" He asked as he studied her, he knew that then he would be expected to act the part of the true Villain......something he had no problem doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Channel Surfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channel Surfing   Channel Surfing Empty

Back to top Go down

Channel Surfing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors (The Sequel) :: The Game :: Villain's Room-
Jump to: