10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Meeting in the Dark...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Garret

Garret

A Meeting in the Dark... Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting in the Dark...   A Meeting in the Dark... EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:29 am

Garret woke up slowly, and took less than a minute to realize he was still in the bloody room. His senses were better now, and he could smell and hear perfectly. He heard somebody breathing in the room, and something told him it wasn't Lilo in there, or it was her, who knew...
He kept quiet, waiting for Lilo to wake up and start talking and teasing around.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in the Dark...   A Meeting in the Dark... EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:25 pm

Odette slowly opened her eyes but all she woke up to was a pitch black room, just like the first time .. she thought as she remembered her time with Esmeralda, her very first roommate.
She sighed in frustration, unable to tell if she was in a room with someone new or if Pocahontas was still with her ..

'Pocahontas!' she gasped and felt tears sting her eyes as she remembered what her friend had told her. I wonder if he's here with me now .. she thought as she stared into the darkness.

'Sinbad?' she called out nervously, hoping more than anything that she didn't have to face him so soon.
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in the Dark...   A Meeting in the Dark... EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:36 pm

Garret was dreaming awake when he heard a voice calling for someone called Pocahontas... It was a voice of a woman, so that meant Lilo wasn't his roommate anymore... He sighed quietly and wished she was with someone nice, and not a sick one...

The voice called again, now for Sinbad, and Garret felt the person was nervous. He decided to introduce himself... "No... It's Garret" He spoke calmly.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in the Dark...   A Meeting in the Dark... EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:56 pm

Odette breathed a short sigh of relief when she didn't recognise the voice, but after a moment she wondered if that was really a good thing.

'Garret, huh?' she mused but couldn't recall the name from her first stay, 'new here?' she asked as she looked around the room, waiting for some sign of where he was, but she knew that seeing him in another blackout was next to impossible.
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in the Dark...   A Meeting in the Dark... EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:13 pm

Garret turned his face to where the voice was coming... "Yep, I had the displeasure the be picked to spend this season in here'' He said as a joke. This place was bad enough, and Garret decided to always make his roommates feeling better... ''So, what's your name?'' He asked softly.

OOC: Haha, it's so funny that the blackout wont affect Garret since he's already blind... Razz
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in the Dark...   A Meeting in the Dark... EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:13 pm

[ OOC: Aww lucky D: Well .. you know what I mean >.> <.< So I guess it'll just be her in here that's soooo obviously freaking out Razz ]

Odette smiled slightly, 'too bad we don't get a cash prize for every little game or room change we survive through .. I could have used it after the year of work I had to miss last time,' she said and laughed a little before sighing, 'but especially now since I have no place to go home to if by some insane miracle I survive this again ..'

She cautiously felt around her as she tried to find one of the walls, hoping not to come across another memorable item like the knife she saw in her previous room, 'Odette,' she said finally as she leant back against the wall closest to her.
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in the Dark...   A Meeting in the Dark... EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:36 pm

He laughed with her, ''That's a good one... Do we have a suggestion box in here? I would definetely vote on that'' He joked, but he got a little serious after... So she was in here before, just like Lilo

''Nice to meet you, Odette...'' He said, but he couldn't hold his curiosity anymore and asked... "You really have no place to go after we leave here?'' He knew he had his home, and his father and Daria waiting for him.

OOC: Garret is a calm dude... I hope his vibe reaches Odette... >.<
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in the Dark...   A Meeting in the Dark... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:05 am

[ OOC: We can at least hope x3 ]

'Who knows, maybe whoever kidnapped us this time would be more open to suggestions like that,' she said and smiled. Not that John hadn't seemed open to them .. She thought of what Sinbad had told her about John letting him see her when she was stuck in his room. She shook her head of the thoughts, remembering that only minutes later Sinbad had lied to her.

'You too,' she said with a smile, though she knew he couldn't see it in the dark. Odette thought about how much she should tell him and decided that it probably wouldn't hurt to tell him the truth, or at least some of it, 'not really .. I left my fiancé a few weeks before all of this and .. well, I've been staying with another guy. But I think I may have worn out my welcome there,' she said and sighed, 'I know my fiancé's here somewhere, I just have to wait and see what happens when I see him again .. if I see him again ..'
Back to top Go down
Garret

Garret

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in the Dark...   A Meeting in the Dark... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:40 am

Garret crossed his legs on his lap, and listened to the girl and he seemed sad to him, not only for being in this place, but about something else in her life...

''I hope I don't see my wife here... I was waiting for her when they got me, and I wish she's safe and sound at home'' He said softly and rested his head over the wall. He had met Lilo and Odette, and the woman talked of Pocahontas and Sinbad. There were five of them on that place, and he knew there were more... He didn't want to see Daria among them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in the Dark...   A Meeting in the Dark... Empty

Back to top Go down

A Meeting in the Dark...
Page 1 of 1