10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vacation is all I ever wanted!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

Vacation is all I ever wanted!! Empty
PostSubject: Vacation is all I ever wanted!!   Vacation is all I ever wanted!! EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:06 pm

OKAY! So, on the *looks at calender* 27th, 28th, and the 29th, I will be out of town at my cousin's reception for his wedding for his new bride Very Happy I'm VERY excited and Tommy and I get our own room! 8D *coughs*

Anyways, it does have internet, but I don't know if Tommy will be too happy if I spend most of the time on the computer XP Besides, I will be enjoying the indoor pool and the indoor hot tub at the hotel A LOT! Very Happy

My family and I are going to take this trip as a little vacation X3

I'll miss you guys if I don't see you <33
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is all I ever wanted!!   Vacation is all I ever wanted!! EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:22 pm

NYAAAHHHH!!!! *clings too* DON'T LEAVE ME CINDY!!!
Back to top Go down
https://10doorssequel.forumotion.com
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is all I ever wanted!!   Vacation is all I ever wanted!! EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 7:05 pm

I'll be back XDD

Btw >.> ....

*shakes you for not coming onto the chat!!!* >3<
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is all I ever wanted!!   Vacation is all I ever wanted!! EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:50 am

sorry I've been busy ;-; and every time I get on my laptop I wind up editing stuff >.< XDD annd I'm trying to improve my masking on SV buut its taking awhile since I don't have Pro.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is all I ever wanted!!   Vacation is all I ever wanted!! EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:55 pm

Have fun dear!!! <3 Don't worry about coming online, we understand. Although it would be nice if you get a chance to poke your head in once or twice to make sure we're not destroying something XP I don't even know.

Anyway, I'm leaving today for my own little vacation!! Whoop. Enjoy yourself, dearie!
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is all I ever wanted!!   Vacation is all I ever wanted!! EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:36 pm

@Villain Ahh, that's where you've been hiding >.> *snatches you away from editing* XDD I know, "masking" is hard when you don't have the masking tool, huh? XD *I don't have one XP*

@Aladdin Haha, I'll try to poke my head in X3 Maybe when I can't sleep and Tommy is tired I can get on XD

Ooooh! Have fun! 8D <3 I shall enjoy myself now that I know I get to go XDD
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is all I ever wanted!!   Vacation is all I ever wanted!! EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:12 pm

It is hard....buut I am having fun trying XDD and Allie have fuuun x3
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is all I ever wanted!!   Vacation is all I ever wanted!! EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:39 pm

Oh yes XD I have the time of my life trying to figure out ways to "mask" without the masking tool X3 LOVE IT! 8D
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is all I ever wanted!!   Vacation is all I ever wanted!! EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:19 pm

Wink you know it XDD course you make the better vids anyway XDD
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is all I ever wanted!!   Vacation is all I ever wanted!! EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:50 am

*shrugs* Had been practicing longer then you. Razz And I just have a knack for picturing things flow in my head and figuring out how to get the clips to match my image XD
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is all I ever wanted!!   Vacation is all I ever wanted!! EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:55 pm

hmmm must work on my fine editing touch thingie then...XD
Back to top Go down
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is all I ever wanted!!   Vacation is all I ever wanted!! EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:17 pm

:-D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vacation is all I ever wanted!!   Vacation is all I ever wanted!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Vacation is all I ever wanted!!
Page 1 of 1