Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I don't know how to say this!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Giselle

PostSubject: I don't know how to say this!    Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:24 am

Hello everyone,

So, earlier in the year, some people may be aware I put up a hiatus video and decided to postpone it a while? That is because, Im going to be inactive for one week whilst I go on holiday to Florence, so I thought this could be my break.

Therefore, I won't be online at all from the 17th July to the 21st. Then, after that, I am staying with my girlfriend for two weeks so will be posting with limited internet access as I can't always be online when Im supposed to be spending time with her. <33 I shall try keep up to a post a day though, but it might extend to on occassion, once every two days.

I will be barely on mibbit during this time period at all, so I suppose I'm taking this time as my hiatus. (Not that its all that voluntary now, I don't really have a choice with holidays and such. xD) But yes~

The thing Im mostly worried about, is this roleplay! I don't know what to do~ If I miss any important tasks, I will be so sad. But the thing Im worried about most, is Giselle dying whilst Im away! So, I just want to reassure Hannah and Ylva, that I will be incredibly active here! Promise~ I just can't help these three weeks where Im not going to be so active, there isn't much of a way I can get around it. I'm so sorry! I just hope Giselle is alive when I return. xD

Thought I'd give everyone some pre-warning!
So here it is~

Love you guys and I will miss you in those three weeks!

Chessie <33
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Villainess

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how to say this!    Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:30 am

Oh, dw Chessie, in the first RP people were gone for way longer without concequences ^^ As long as you give a pre-warning and you're not gone for like, months, a little bit of inactivity don't matter that much xD We know you'll be back, so it's fine ^^ Giselle won't die if that's what you were worried about xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Villain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how to say this!    Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:14 am

Yhuup death isn't gonna be a problem for ya Wink except for when you get back <<>> XDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://10doorssequel.forumotion.com
Giselle

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how to say this!    Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:48 am

Oh thank goodness! I shall relax now then xDD
I was like NOOO MY BABY CANT DIE SO EARLY ON! Im not done with her yet x3
Im really enjoying playing her actually, I am getting much more into my posts then I usually do, hence the length Ylva xD They may not be long for most people, but they are for me! xD
~ <3

Love to you both!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how to say this!    

Back to top Go down

I don't know how to say this!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors (The Sequel) :: [Out of Character] :: Discussing the RP-
Jump to: