10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Niina inactiveness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xKenai

xKenai

Niina inactiveness Empty
PostSubject: Niina inactiveness   Niina inactiveness EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:48 pm

Okay so this weekend is starting friday idk if I will be on at all. I have a family reunion thingy coming up on saturday and on sunday I have work and then I have to go to a confirmation party of a family friend. The family reunion thingy I was originally supposed to just do the video thingy, but today I got some more responsibilities, so friday I will be helping to organise the damn thing XDD. So on friday I will probably be just checking in on topics I'm in at morning before work, and if I get home in decent time maybe then too. I will go to my cousins place straight from work so yeah Razz . The next week idk if I have the energy to rp much because there is alot of things going on in my life now so we will see that too, but please don't be angry at me Q.Q
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

Niina inactiveness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niina inactiveness   Niina inactiveness EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:34 am

I can't stay mad at you <<>> XDD we'll work stuff out if we have too Wink
Back to top Go down

Niina inactiveness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors (The Sequel) :: [Out of Character] :: Discussing the RP-
Jump to: