10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An almost family reunion?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

An almost family reunion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:44 pm

ooc: I know Jane! I can not wait to room with you so I can tell you nice things about your mother :-D and what not *Hugs*
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:27 am

"I'm from London's perifery…" she replied in the same low tone, still with her glance down: it was obvious she was used to act that way. Surely it wasn't the same attitude used by her mother: Meg acted more self confident, compared to Jane she was a strong person. Jane managed to be even weaker than her mother. "and… and you?" she asked unsure.
When she mentioned the fact that she still hadn't introduced herself she raised her glance only for a second, like realizing it only in that moment.
"I'm… I'm Jane… Darling…" the name, she couldn't know it, had been chosen by her mother in her father's memory, and about the surname, it was just what the orphanage had decided to give her…
"nice to meet you, Cinderella…" she finished in an unsure and shy tone, remembering the woman's name
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:32 pm

"Same, actually." She said, smiling at her.

"It's nice to meet you too, Jane." She said, smiling kindly at her.

She can't be related to Wendy... She thought, before moving over a little on the edge of the bathtub.

"Here, why don't you sit down?" She asked, motioning to the spot next to her that she just moved over to make room for Jane.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:39 pm

Jane smiled shyly at Cindy's words, for a moment she seemed imbarassed but then she nodded and slowly approached the girl and sat down on the bathtube, and even if the space wasn't a lot she sat as far as she could from Cindy, but it was evident that she was just really shy and it wasn't related to Cindy. Actually the woman was really kind to her and it was something that she appreciated...

ooc: sorry, it took so long for a so lame reply DX
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:27 pm

Cinderella smiled at her. She was so shy, unlike the woman she looked like that Cinderella knew...

"Anything you liked doing for fun back home?" She asked, trying to figure out what to talk about.

{OOC: My turn to apologize. XD Sorry for the late and the lame post, Ludo DX}
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:47 pm

At her question she looked at her like she was surprised, then lowered again her glance and shacked her head, no, there was nothing, nothing important at least. Nothing it worth to be mentioned. Nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:54 pm

Cinderella frowned a little, a bit confused and a bit surprised that Jane couldn't mention anything fun she liked to do.

"Well..." She started, sitting up and crossing her legs. "At home, I like to go horse back riding. My little girl likes it when she gets a chance to ride Duke, my horse, with me." She said, smiling softly at the memories.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:55 pm

"You have a daughter?" she asked shyly in a low voice
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:57 pm

Cinderella looked at her and smiled.

"Yes, she's five-years-old... Her name is Angel... for she was one of the main reasons I made it through being here last time..." She said, speaking the last sentence softly, while looking at the ground with a slightly sad expression.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:09 pm

"She must be really lucky..." she replied in the same low tone at the first part of her phrase: Cinderella seemed a so nice person, and there was a light in her eyes when she talked about her little girl... Jane had wished for long to have someone that would have talked like that about her... for a girl that had lived her whole life in an orphanage, it seemed the most precious thing in the world.
Then, realizing better what she had said, she turned a bit toward her and in the same tone asked
"You've been here before?" she wasn't sure if she had already said it, she could even has told it, but she was still so dizzy that she could have not noticed it before
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:14 pm

Cinderella looked back at her and gave her a small smile.

"I'd say I'm the lucky one... One of the very few things that came out of this place..." She said, trailing off.

Cinderella sighed a little. "Yeah... I've been here before... I don't know if you heard of a kidnapping incident five years ago... But.. I was one of the ones that was kidnapped..." She said, softly, many memories coming to the front of her mind.

She clinched her right hand, where she could still remember where she was marked by the branding instrument.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:20 pm

She smiled back for reaction, a weak smile that didn't last a lot, but she actually liked the woman: she seemed so… nice. At her words she lowered her glance again: no, 5 years before she was only 13, she had never heard about something like that… and she had no idea that she was however related to it...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:31 pm

She looked over at Jane. "You were young five years ago? You're seventeen, eighteen?" She asked, taking in her young appearance.

"Why don't you tell me about yourself? I'll tell you anything you want to know about me in return." She said, giving her a kind and encouraging smile.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:33 pm

She nodded at her question and in the same low voice she replied "I'm eighteen…" then, at her question, she looked at her surprised "W-what do you want to know?" she had no idea about what to say, and was too shy to just take the initiative
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:35 pm

She smiled at her, Jane seemed like a very sweet girl...

"Well... for starters, why not tell me about your home life?" She asked, feeling that was a good place to start.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:37 pm

"o-oh… ehm… I'm from… an orphanage…" she replied without looking at her
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:45 pm

Cinderella looked at her, surprised. "Oh..." She said, unsure how to respond.

Could she really be...? She thought, thinking about how she believed that the young woman next to her was the daughter of Meg and John.

She carefully reached over and took her hand. "Must be tough on you..." She said, giving her hand a gentle squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:32 pm

ooc: awww Cindy is so nice to Jane...Hmm Jane Darling ?? :-D I have a long lost sister lol
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:28 am

She jumped a bit when Cinderella touched her, but didn't move and smiled tensed to her before to shrug "I don't know… it's ok… i think…" she replied again without look at her. It was a lie, but, even if nice, Cinderella was still a stranger to her, and she had never trusted anyone enough to share her emotions…

ooc: yeah, she really is x3 and... lol XD I really don't think we are related XDXD I mean... you know... that would be a shock know that Wendy was daughter of... jane's parents XDXDXD
Back to top Go down
Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:37 pm

ooc: lol yeah and Wendy was just adopted in to the household where she ran away from :-D she is really Meg's daughter from way back when. Whenever John and her were together one night she got pregnant!! Oh snap!!! Lol wierd could of been a twist oh wells I still say you my sisssssyyy
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:03 pm

Cinderella gave her a kind smile. She noticed how tense Jane had become again.

It had been awhile since Cinderella had been around those who were closed up so much and got tense with every touch.

This situation is most likely not going to help her... She thought, sadly, but not letting it show on her face.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An almost family reunion?   An almost family reunion? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An almost family reunion?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2