Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The guy I'm sitting by looks like Brad Pitt.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aladdin

PostSubject: The guy I'm sitting by looks like Brad Pitt.   Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:16 pm

Sorry, random title is random. But he does. Anyway, my life a little:

I'm back in school, week two just started. When I'm not in class I'm working, and usually just my late evenings are free.
Right now I'm in between classes waiting for my sister to pick me up; we're going to go get lunch. :3

I'm looking into other schools for film editing and production programs for next year, whoop whoop. How awesome would that be! Anyway.

I'm having issues thinking of ways to pay for my schooling... My dad refused to help me even cosign a loan or help me fill out FAFSA, sooo.. I JUST paid for my semester today. I got nothing from FAFSA and my mom can't cosign, and payments are due in a couple of weeks. I was feeling SOOOO Stressed and unsure if I'd be able to stay in school. My dad wanted me to take a semester off and work, but that was the last thing I wanted to do.

Then last week one day, my grandma calls and asks how school is going.. How classes are, the new apartment, etc. Suddenly she asks "soo what is the tuition rate per semester at UND anyway?" "Right about $6,000." "Oh, okay! Well in that case, I'm going to transfer $6,000 to your mom's account and pay for your schooling this semester. Love you, bye dear!" And we hung up. I cried out of happiness for like 20 minutes. I paid for all my own books and my parking permit, rather than putting it on aid (which I didn't have anyway -.-), but so I'm paying for what I can.

Now i need to focus on saving for next semester.. I have about $700 or so in savings right now, and I'm working as much as I can when I'm not in class. I'm thinking of donating plasma with my mom for another $200 each month, even though I have a phobia of needles. Besides that, I'm not sure what else to do.. Get a late night job? Only issue is, I do Need to sleep...

Any ideas guys? Any advice? :l
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: The guy I'm sitting by looks like Brad Pitt.   Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:26 pm

All right have you looked at jobs in the University you're going too? If not then I would look there first, generally they try and make the job coincide with your classes. Also depending on how many hours you're taking, look for a part time job if a job at the school you're attending doesn't have one you want to do. Since FAFSA didn't come through for you then save any money you earn and put it in your bank account...your mom will hopefully understand the reasons why you need to save.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wendy Darling

PostSubject: Re: The guy I'm sitting by looks like Brad Pitt.   Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:57 pm

Aladdin you gotta tell me!! About the production thing!! I would love to do that myself!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The guy I'm sitting by looks like Brad Pitt.   

Back to top Go down

The guy I'm sitting by looks like Brad Pitt.
Page 1 of 1