10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking up to find a little girl you once knew.. Is [ALL GROWN UP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Waking up to find a little girl you once knew.. Is [ALL GROWN UP] Empty
PostSubject: Waking up to find a little girl you once knew.. Is [ALL GROWN UP]   Waking up to find a little girl you once knew.. Is [ALL GROWN UP] EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:57 pm

Pocahontas was dreaming as she laid in her new room.

Pocahontas opened her eyes as she awoke in her dream.

Though she wasn't at her home.. She was still in the rooms that she knew all too well. The rooms she wished she would never have to see again.

Though, there was no furniture in the room she was in. Like there was before in all of the rooms, which made her question on what was going on.

She finally got on her feet, before her eyes widened as she saw Kenai at the other side of the room.

"Kenai?" She said with a whisper.

Though the moment she had said his name, he turned around to walk off.

"No.. Wait!" She called out as she stretched out her arm, before running towards him. Yet the moment she was close to him, the room stretched, and he was farther away from her now. "Shit.. come on!! Kenai!" She yelled as she went to run towards him again.

Though this time bars fell in front of her, keeping her from getting close to him. Which made her grab the bars as she hit them. Before seeing two figures suddenly behind Kenai.

"No..no.. Kenai!! KENAI RUN!!" She screamed, before her eyes widened more when her three children were behind Kenai as he turned around. "No.. not them.. please not them.." She whispered, before trying to break the bars. "NO! LEAVE THEM ALONE, LEAVE THEM ALONE!! PLEASE! THEY DID NOTHING TO YOU, ESPECIALLY MY CHILDREN!!! Please!!"

Though the moment she finished screaming for her husband and children.. The room turned red as the two figures sliced Kenai's neck, and snapped the necks of her children.

Pocahontas' eyes widened as she gripped the bars.

"Kenai? ... Korra? ... Zuko? ... Mako..?" She asked with a faint whisper. "No.. NOOOO!!!!" She screamed as she started to try to break the bars.

Pocahontas sat up as she woke up.

"Kenai!" She gasped as her eyes were wide, before catching her breath as her hand went over her eyes. "Just a dream.." She sighed, before uncovering her eyes.. The fear completely washed away from her eyes. "Just a dream.. they are alive, and we can make it out alive.. We can." She said.

She finally stood up as she looked around the room. She saw a newspaper, a dog bed, and one empty bowl. Which made her eyebrow raised. Though she remembered what her and Cinderella spoke about.

"Everything has a meaning." Pocahontas whispered as she walked to the newspaper to read it. And was surprised a little when it was about Shang. "Shang.. he is here too?" She asked, before sighing. "It really is like a family reunion."

She sighed, before turning to see a little girl on the floor.

Great, they are like John, kidnapping little children.

Though she didn't want to wake her up, not wanting the child to be in this hell.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to find a little girl you once knew.. Is [ALL GROWN UP]   Waking up to find a little girl you once knew.. Is [ALL GROWN UP] EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:19 pm

Lilo's eyes fluttered. Someone in here screamed. This person, Lilo could say in her sleepy state that it was definitely a woman, was screaming Kenai's name. She frowned. Slowly Lilo opened her eyes. If it was her and Lilo hoped it wasn't her, this might end up in a disaster.

"Uhm...", she sat up slowly, holding her head. Damn. A headache. 'How I missed them.', Lilo's voice sounded really ironic in her head. She grinned. They seemed to have used more gas this time.

Lilo blinked and rubbed her eyes. Hopefully the pain would end soon. Then she realized... When she was with this woman now, Dimitri had been taken away from her. Lilo sighed. She missed him already and she just was awake for a few minutes.

The little girl looked around in the room. Slowly, carefully just to avoid looking at this woman for a moment longer. If she remembered her? Lilo never forgot her face. Beautiful and somehow with a strong look in her eyes. At the Christmas party... The first time she saw her. With Kenai. Now Lilo looked straight into the woman's eyes.

"Hello Pocahontas.", her voice was motionless and slightly cold.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to find a little girl you once knew.. Is [ALL GROWN UP]   Waking up to find a little girl you once knew.. Is [ALL GROWN UP] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:09 pm

[[OOC Sorry for not replying last night. Got real busy with real life D:]]

Pocahontas turned her head when she heard the little girl make a sound. She watched her get up and look around, before looking straight at her.

"Hello Pocahontas."

She tilted her head a little when the little girl said her name.

How in the world does she know who I am.

She thought as she stared at the girl. Though when she thought of everyone who knew her at the first prison. She immediately saw the resembleace of Lilo in this girl.

"Lilo? ... Is that really you?" She asked, amazed at how beautiful the girl grew up. She looked even more mature then she did when she was little.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to find a little girl you once knew.. Is [ALL GROWN UP]   Waking up to find a little girl you once knew.. Is [ALL GROWN UP] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:29 pm

[OOC: Dw, real life keeps us all busy. Especially me - is tired as hell from work for like the last days - so don't be worried. <3]

"Oh great, you can remember me.", Lilo's voice was slightly sarcastic, though she didn't meant to be rude right now. Just... It pissed her off that Dimitri was away from her again and she had to be in a room with the woman who loved Kenai.

She looked around again. "More stuff in here like the last rooms... But nothing noticeable.", Lilo looked at her hands and then back to Pocahontas. "So how are you? It is interesting to be here again. I wonder how many persons of the last games are here...

And what kind of games we are playing this time.", her eyes shimmered.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to find a little girl you once knew.. Is [ALL GROWN UP]   Waking up to find a little girl you once knew.. Is [ALL GROWN UP] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:58 pm

[[OOC <3]]

Pocahontas was a little caught of guard with the sarcastic tone. But it didn't bother her, due to she knew this place could do that to people.

Some got mad, irritated, upset, and depressed. While others just kept their emotions to themselves. Something Pocahontas was doing.

"Of course I remember you." She said softly, before looking around in the room when Lilo spoke of the room. "A lot more, let's hope it doesn't get taken away." She laughed lightly.

Pocahontas looked back at Lilo when she asked her how she was.

"I'm fighting, fighting to make sure I make it out here alive. And so far, I have only seen and heard people who were here last time. Though Cinderella met someone who looks like a person who died in this place." She said, before seeing a weird look on Lilo's face when she spoke of the games.

"I wonder that too."
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to find a little girl you once knew.. Is [ALL GROWN UP]   Waking up to find a little girl you once knew.. Is [ALL GROWN UP] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:13 pm

"You met Cindy in here?", Lilo's eyes shone softly. "I haven't seen her for a long time now...", she sighed and stroke through her long hair. "I woke up first in a room with a new guy. His name is Garret. He's blind, but I guess that won't protect him from the games in here much. I spoke to Dimitri through the wall, he was with someone new as well. And then... I was in a room with Dimitri.", Lilo frowned.

She definitely had to take care of him, when they came out here alive. He didn't looked like he was able to care of himself. And while she protected him the last years...

Lilo shook her head. "I don't think we will make it out here alive. Especially big bro thinks this and I could kick his ass for that. He's like a toddler right now. I wanna help him...", Lilo's lower lip trembled. It hurt her to see him broken like this. That she had to help killing Jane wasn't a big help either. It was like killing her mom. Losing her father, oh brother, because her mother died. "If he would talk to me about it...", Lilo whispered.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to find a little girl you once knew.. Is [ALL GROWN UP]   Waking up to find a little girl you once knew.. Is [ALL GROWN UP] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:32 pm

Pocahontas nodded.

"I have, and she is scared. I can't blame her though.. This place holds a lot of horror." She said as she sighed, before listening to Lilo some more. And was surprised to hear there was someone new here.

So there are more then one new person.. Why is this happening..?

Though Pocahontas was shot right out of her thoughts when she heard Dimitri's name.

"Dimitri? Dimitri is here?" She asked, before remembering everything that happened with him before. Something she had forgiven him for.. Even if it did leave her the scar on her lower neck.

"Jesus, it's really like a reunion here." She said, before seeing Lilo get a little upset as she talked about Dimitri. "Is he really that bad, Lilo?" She asked.

Though she couldn't really believe that Dimitri was in a bad place.. He looked strong, and knew what he was doing.. Though she also knew that this place probably changed everyone..

Including herself.
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to find a little girl you once knew.. Is [ALL GROWN UP]   Waking up to find a little girl you once knew.. Is [ALL GROWN UP] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:51 pm

"Bad? If he is like that bad?!", Lilo's voice was louder now. "He drank a lot of alcohol the last years. Hiding in his house. When he came out he just fell in trouble. I had to kill several persons to keep him alive. He's just... Suicidal, to say it hard. He's breaking my heart and I would slap him for that, if I wouldn't love him so much.", Lilo's eyes shimmered in anger.

She closed them and took a deep breath to calm down. Lilo didn't cared that she mentioned to kill people even after the last kidnap. It had been her choice. It would always be her own choice.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to find a little girl you once knew.. Is [ALL GROWN UP]   Waking up to find a little girl you once knew.. Is [ALL GROWN UP] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:41 pm

Pocahontas was surprised how fast Lilo's voice raised.. Before getting really surprised at the news she was hearing. That didn't seem like Dimitri at all.. Though she didn't really know him, but she could tell he was better than that.

She bit her lip when she heard that Lilo killed people to keep Dimitri alive.

Looks like we have something in common..

She thought, finding that they killed was indeed something they had in common. Though Pocahontas' facial expression turned when she saw how hurt Lilo was. Her eyes softened as she couldn't really say much..

[[OOC I can add more, just ask. :3]]
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to find a little girl you once knew.. Is [ALL GROWN UP]   Waking up to find a little girl you once knew.. Is [ALL GROWN UP] EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Lilo stared at her hands. Pocahontas kept silent for a long time... When she lifted her head to look at her, Lilo's eyes widened in surprise. Why was she looking at her with this soft expression in her eyes. She turned her head around fast. Lilo could feel her cheeks blush in anger.

"Stop looking at me like that.", she growled quietly. This woman... Lilo made an unladylike noise. "I still wonder why he chose you out of all women. Hmpf.", the little girl shook her head. Her black hair flew around her head. Lilo stood up and walked a bit closer to Pocahontas. "I know I said I forgive him...", her eyes had a straight look. "But I can tell you I won't hesitate hurting one of you two, if I need to. Let's just avoid it for the first times, kay?"
Back to top Go down
Lilo

Lilo

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to find a little girl you once knew.. Is [ALL GROWN UP]   Waking up to find a little girl you once knew.. Is [ALL GROWN UP] EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:44 am

Lilo lifted her head again. It was getting weird, that Pocahontas didn't respond. She tilted her head looking at her. "Are you okay? Or how did you went silent so suddenly?", Lilo crawled closer. She lifted her right hand and touched Poca's cheek. "I'm sure he'll be looking for you. He isn't the kind of guy to keep someone alone. And even if he is in here... I guess he would rather care more for you than anyone else in here.", Lilo smiled softly. "He's some kind of modern hero, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up to find a little girl you once knew.. Is [ALL GROWN UP]   Waking up to find a little girl you once knew.. Is [ALL GROWN UP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking up to find a little girl you once knew.. Is [ALL GROWN UP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors (The Sequel) :: The Game :: Room 5-
Jump to: