10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Got some good news! (well good news for me at least >.>)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

Got some good news! (well good news for me at least >.>) Empty
PostSubject: Got some good news! (well good news for me at least >.>)   Got some good news! (well good news for me at least >.>) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:12 pm

Well....

I GOT A NEW JOB! 8D Tomorrow I'm going in to officially get the job "offered" to me. X3

It is only a part time job (which I am HAPPY about! Very Happy) so, I should have some time to be on to rp, buuuut I do have a house to take care of aaaaand a fiance to spend time with, aaaaaaaaaaand a wedding to plan....

I WILL RP though, because I don't want Cindy to die >.< I love her too much and I want to keep rping as her.

So, there! Razz

Love you all <333~

PS: What is with the random links?! O.o

PSS: Never mind, they disappeared O.o

PSSS: v.v they came back this time... if they aren't there when I post again... then I will just leave it be...
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Got some good news! (well good news for me at least >.>)   Got some good news! (well good news for me at least >.>) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:49 pm

wowzas hun....sounds like you have to lot to do good luck with your new job I shall pray for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Got some good news! (well good news for me at least >.>)   Got some good news! (well good news for me at least >.>) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:03 am

Yeeeeep, I'm a busy bee. *buzz, buzz*

*hugs* Thank you, Hannah! Very Happy <333

Gosh, I am soooooo EXCITED and very HAPPY! 8D ALL of my bridesmaids are off this Sunday so we can ALL get together! 8D Aaand, I have picked out the dress I want them to wear X3 It is MUCH cheaper then it is at David's Bridal.

I'm very happy right now X3 <33
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Got some good news! (well good news for me at least >.>)   Got some good news! (well good news for me at least >.>) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:34 am

whoohoo ohh you have to show us a pic of your wedding dress! I'm sure you look lovely in it :3
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Got some good news! (well good news for me at least >.>)   Got some good news! (well good news for me at least >.>) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:41 am

As I've told the others on chat, once my mom gets Danielle a picture of my dress, then I can show you what it looks like Very Happy

But as for the bridesmaids dress, that I have an easier time showing you :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got some good news! (well good news for me at least >.>)   Got some good news! (well good news for me at least >.>) Empty

Back to top Go down

Got some good news! (well good news for me at least >.>)
Page 1 of 1