10 Doors (The Sequel)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Youtube roleplay 10 Doors (the sequel)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

These dreams that haunt me...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aladdin

Aladdin

These dreams that haunt me... Empty
PostSubject: These dreams that haunt me...   These dreams that haunt me... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:55 pm

Aladdin was fast asleep holding Jasmine when a scream woke him up. He opened his eyes in a panic and saw Jasmine being drug away from him by a masked man by her hair, and the masked man had aaron in chains, pulling him behind him. "AARON! JASMINE!" he yelled as he chased after them. The man had left the door open and hurried away, and aladdin chased after him.

He found himself in a hallway once he got.through the door, but he couldnt see his family. He heard their screams and followed them, and as he ran down the hallway the doors burst open as he walked by him. In each room were friends of his, being held prisoner. The first door opened and showed lilo, starved to death in the corner. The next room showed cindy and pocahontas, in a bloody pool in the middle of the floor. when tbe next door burst open, sinbad burst through the door, dead on the floor with a dagger in his chest. To his horror the next room showed wendy hung from the ceiling with Jane Porter screaming in the corner.

Wait, aladdin thought, jane is dead. She died 5 years ago... confusion nearly stopped him, but his familys distant screams kept him running. But something was wrong. When he went through the door at the end of the hall, he fell into a pool. As he struggled to get to the surface he saw a glimmerof raven hair and green eyes. He hit the surface and ran from the pool, when suddenly phoebus grabbed his ankle and he fell. Suddenly john was over him, with a gun pointed to his forehead.

"its you or them aladdin." And john pointed the gun to the other side of the room, where his friends and family stood tied up. John pointed the gun at jasmine and put his finger on the trigger. "no!" Aladdin yelled as he jumped in front of john.

Just as john pulled the trigger and the sound of the shot ran through his head, Aladdin woke up and was breathing heavily. It was all a dream... he was in a cold sweat and caught his breath, settling down. The countless nightmares he had had throughout the past 5 years.. Aladdin wondered if they would ever go away.

ill never let anything happen to them, any of them... Not while I'm here. he could still feel jasmine laying there next to him asleep, her breathing peaceful and relaxng. He bent down and kissed her forehead, so grateful to be her roommate.

Last edited by Aladdin on Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: These dreams that haunt me...   These dreams that haunt me... EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:42 am

(OOC: the blackout lasts till the 30th of July xD so aladdin wouldn't be able to see her Wink )

Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: These dreams that haunt me...   These dreams that haunt me... EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:26 pm

[OOC: that's right, sorry bout that XD I'll change it.]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: These dreams that haunt me...   These dreams that haunt me... EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:53 pm

(OOC: it's okay xD I made the same mistake too xD)

Jasmine felt a kiss on her forehead. She instantly moved her hand to her eyes rubbing her eyes. Though when she opened her eyes it was still dark. She could feel Aladdin being near her. "Aladdin..?" She asked. As she let her hand move a little bit foreward. Feeling his chest. She let her hand go further up. Feeling his face. She caressed his cheek. Snuggeling somawhat more into him. Though she noticed his heart beat was rather fast. She moved her head upwards. Letting her nose caress his cheek. Kissing it softly. "Had a nice sleep?"

She had a nice peaceful rest somehow. Also because she had laid in Aladdin's arms all the time. It was safe. And It also meant Aladdin was safe. Aladdin though.. She wasn't sure, even after month's of freedom Aladdin still had nightmares. She brushed her hand through Aladdin's hair.

She could remember often awaking Aladdin from nightmares. And every nightmare seemed to be worse and worse. Jasmine didn't have them as much as Aladdin. And it really upsetted her that he was so hurt by what had happened here. And now he was back.. She kissed his cheek again.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: These dreams that haunt me...   These dreams that haunt me... EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:27 am

Aladdin? he heard Jasmne say in a small tired voice. He hadn't meant to wake her up from her slumber.
He felt her hand on his chest, which relaxed him even more. That gentle touch of hers could always relax him. Her hand moved to his cheek, caressing it. Had a nice sleep? she asked as she snuggled even more into him. He wrapped his arms around her even more, snuggling into her in return.

"Eh, I've had better, I've had worse." he said in a joking voice, trying to make light of it. She responded with a kiss on his cheek. She always made him feel better, made him feel safe again.

"You?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: These dreams that haunt me...   These dreams that haunt me... EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:11 pm

Jasmine smiled lightly. ''I'm here how can you get bad sleep?'' She joked. As she could just fall asleep in his arms again. She sighed. It was so peaceful. And there wasn't much to focus on. Also because it was dark. ''I've had a peaceful rest..'' She said honestly. It was true. With Aladdin being there it was so much more safe. And so much better.

Besides if anything would happen. She would be by his side. And dying together with Aladdin. In his arms, Wouldn't be a nightmare..She sighed again a happy sigh.

(OOC I'm sorry I really tried to write something longer but I just couldn't >.<)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: These dreams that haunt me...   These dreams that haunt me... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:04 pm

[ooc; it's okay, mine probably won't be long either. ]

He smiled at her words, joking yet she was right. How could he have nightmares still when he was so content holding her? Maybe because every time he fell asleep with her in his arms, he was afraid he'd wake up and she'd be gone again. "I'm so glad you selpt well, Jasmine." he said and smiled, even though she couldn't see him. "I don't know when we'll get separated again, but I think we both know it's inevitable. All I know is I was so lucky to have had you as a roommate, and I think about you every moment we're apart, and I unfathomably love you. You're never alone." He kissed her and they lay there together, cuddling.

"I wonder when the villain will finally pay the dang electric bill." Aladdin said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: These dreams that haunt me...   These dreams that haunt me... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:58 am

(OOC: it's the 31th of July so I guess the lights are back on xD)

Jasmine felt so loved. She bit her lower lip.

"I don't know when we'll get separated again, but I think we both know it's inevitable. All I know is I was so lucky to have had you as a roommate, and I think about you every moment we're apart, and I unfathomably love you. You're never alone."

She knew it was true but she didn't want to think about that. Softly shivering as she felt tears in her eyes. Grabbing a tight hold of Aladdin. "I don't want us to be separated. They can't.." She bit her lower lip. He joked about the lights. Which made her smile very lightly but she still held onto him like noone could ever. "I love you Aladdin. I don't want to be separated from...they can't." She sniffed as some tears fell down. "Don't say such a things.." She snuggled even more into him.

she had her eyes closed. And there it was still dark. She didn't know if she had fallen asleep or not. When she suddenly saw a sort of flash. It was very weak since she had her eyes closed and tears had started filling her eyes. Jasmine opened her eyes to rub them and wipe away some tears. But she imediatly closed them again. "Gah!" Rubbing her eyes even more. She slowly opened them. For a moment it was blurry. And she couldn't figure out if she was seeing things or not. After a time of rubbing her eyes. She blinked..light.. Aladdin! She quickly looked to her side. As she let herself fall on him almost. Wrapping her arms around him. Holding him even tighter than ever. "Aladdin.. Open your eyes!" She said happier than ever.

(OOC: I think their suppose to fall asleep and wake up. But making another new topic is like useless since you can just type it in a reply xD
I guess they have fallen asleep or so xD but I'm not sure.))
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: These dreams that haunt me...   These dreams that haunt me... EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:35 pm

[ooc; i'm soo sorry i haven't been on in a while! I'm out of town for work, and there's no internet here. My group and I actually drove into the nearest town to use the internet at a Cenex. -.-]

"I Love you too, Jasmine. And no matter what happens, I'll always be with you." He wished he could tell her they would always be together, that they'd be free within the hour and they could go back to their lives. But in the meantime, he held her and kissed her forehead tenderly.

After a little bit of time passed, they fell asleep in each other's arms. Aladdin was sound asleep when suddenly Jasmine's voice woke him up. "Aladdin.. Open your eyes!" Aladdin opened his eyes right away and almost wished he hadn't; he thought he was going to go blind. "OH GOD" he said as his eyes were pierced with light. He closed them tight and let the light shine through his lids, letting his eyes adjust a little. Slowly he squinted them open, waiting for his vision to come into focus.

Once his eyes finally adjusted, he smiled and hugged Jasmine tightly. He saw the happy smile on her face, and he couldn't believe how beautiful it was. Every single time he saw her felt like the first, with that hundred dollar smile, smooth skin, those soft lips and captivating eyes. "I'm so glad I can see you now", he said and gave a huge smile.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: These dreams that haunt me...   These dreams that haunt me... EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:36 am

Jasmine looked at his smile she couldn't be any happier. Spending time with Aladdin was all she wanted ever since she had been here. But when the dark surrounded them it was scary, she could lose him. But now she could see him. If something would happen she could see it. This way she could hold onto him. Now she could protect him. "I'm glad I can see you now." She let her hands get hold of his. Ofcourse the heart ache was emotionally but yet, she didn't want to see him have scars.. In this place it wasn't strange if you became crazy, cutting yourself and stuff like that...

She wouldn't want Aladdin to hurt himself. And she was glad to see he didn't seem damaged. She kissed his cheek as she hugged him. Not wanting to let him go.

(OOC: it's okay dear ^^ it's not your fault that the internet connection is bad, or there is none at all.<3)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: These dreams that haunt me...   These dreams that haunt me... EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:46 pm

He took her hands, smiling at the site of the ring on her finger. She hugged him and kissed his cheek, and he returned the love with much enthusiasm. He kissed both cheeks and her forehead, followed by both of her hands. Hey loved her dearly... He never wanted to leave her. And for now he had her, so he'd savor every moment he had with her before they had to part.

He ran his fingers along her sides, gently grabbing her at the hips, tickling her a little bit. He gave her a goofy, cute half-grin.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: These dreams that haunt me...   These dreams that haunt me... EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:24 pm

Jasmine smiled brightly. She was so happy to be with him. And his expression told her more than books could. She giggled softly as he tickled her sides. She took his hands quickly off her sides. Giving him a playful look. She let her fingers walk up his arms. Tickling him back softly. As she let her hands gently move up and down. She kept looking into his eyes.
She feared the moment when she would lose him again.
Because it would happen..And it made her sad somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These dreams that haunt me...   These dreams that haunt me... Empty

Back to top Go down

These dreams that haunt me...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors (The Sequel) :: The Game :: Room 5-
Jump to: